Review request for re-opened 6050: test failure.

Sharath Ballal sharath.ballal at oracle.com
Mon Jul 2 15:59:12 UTC 2018

Looks good Marcus.

Thanks,
Sharath

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Hirt
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 7:08 PM
To: jmc-dev at openjdk.java.net
Subject: Review request for re-opened 6050: test failure.

Hi all,

I re-opened JMC-6050 since a related test had not been fixed. I also cleaned up a little bit. Would appreciate a review:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hirt/JMC-6050/webrev.2/

Things that would be good to do at a later point:
Rename EventAvailability.NONE (perhaps to EventAvailability.UNAVAILABLE, but that may be too confusing for historical reasons).
Consider switching NONE and DISABLED’s availability score (care must be taken so that current code does not rely on the current ordering).

(The whole RulesToolkit class could benefit from some cleanup and optimization.)

Kind regards,

Marcus