Current reviewer shortage.

Mario Torre neugens at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 14:02:31 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-04-11 at 15:39 +0200, Marcus Hirt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since all the reviewers are rather busy at the moment, I suggest we
> continue with the policy that passing independent reviews by two
> committers is enough to push. I'll try to pick up some of the slack
> in
> the next few days!

Makes sense for me. This isn't really a problem (oh, well...) from the
goverance POW, since each project is free to choose rules about how to
carry on reviews etc...

I would like to have this in the project page however, just to be sure
it's accessible somewhere easily (the mailing list is of course "on the
record" enough, but it's a bit cumbersome to go and search rules
scattered around emails).

Do you think that would be possible? If not the wiki should be enough
too.

Cheers,
Mario
--