JMC-6367 - Improve Thread graph tooltip

Marcus Hirt marcus.hirt at oracle.com
Tue Feb 19 12:16:17 UTC 2019

Hi Alex,

Excellent! Looks exactly like we discussed. :) Feel free to push!

Kind regards,
Marcus

On 2019-02-15, 16:29, "jmc-dev on behalf of Langer, Christoph" <jmc-dev-bounces at openjdk.java.net on behalf of christoph.langer at sap.com> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

    I had a look at your change. As I'm quite new to JMC it was merely to learn something ��

    However, I could verify that your fix works and improves things in the thread lanes. I also couldn't find obvious mistakes.

    But as newbie and since I'm no reviewer here I have to defer the real review to the JMC experts.

    Best regards
    Christoph