Clarification on JMC-5835

Marcus Hirt marcus.hirt at oracle.com
Mon Feb 25 17:57:29 UTC 2019

Thank you for the investigation Salman!

Kind regards,

Marcus

From: Salman Siddiqui <sasiddiq at redhat.com>
Date: Monday, 25 February 2019 at 18:55
To: Marcus Hirt <marcus.hirt at oracle.com>
Cc: <jmc-dev at openjdk.java.net>
Subject: Re: Clarification on JMC-5835

Hi,

After further investigation, I believe that the issue mentioned by Per no longer exists. As such, the issue can be closed. Also, there are already tests present to check if the notification trigger action is working as expected.

I would also like to note that the application alert dialogue doesn't pop-up when the JMC window is out of focus. If this is an issue, I think a separate bug should be created because its not clear if that would be expected/desired (since the user may not want to disturbed by a pop-up if the JMC window is not in focus).

Thanks,

Salman