RFR: 8219: Missing coverage in application reports [v2]

Alex Macdonald aptmac at openjdk.org
Mon May 27 21:17:30 UTC 2024

> This PR fixes (&cleans up) the coverage reports under jmc/application.
>
> The argLine was being set in a handful of the application test packages without the surefireArgLine that's required to have jacoco run coverage.
>
> Additionally I've removed a bunch of the feature packages from the report (as there isn't anything to scan), and included missing packages that have been added in the last few years. There were also a handful of versions that needed to be updated as well.
>
> The Jacoco version in core was bumped to 8.0.10, but the application version stayed at 8.0.7, this has been updated.

Alex Macdonald has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains three commits:

 - update license header
 - adjust the argline for tycho-maven-plugin
 - 8219: Missing coverage in application reports

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jmc/pull/562/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jmc&pr=562&range=01
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jmc/pull/562.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jmc.git pull/562/head:pull/562