JMH 1.0.1

Aleksey Shipilev aleksey.shipilev at oracle.com
Thu Sep 4 20:05:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

We have released the patch release, JMH 1.0.1. It is already available
in Maven Central, thanks to Evgeny as usual.

Fixes:

 * Massively improved compilation performance when dealing with large
benchmark corpus. On our internal corpus of 1200+ @Benchmarks, we have
3x improvement in compilation time:
  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7901017

 * Another issue manifested in large corpus. CompilerOracle is not
scaling well with the number of compile commands, so we had to emit more
condensed patterns in our CompilerHints file.
  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7901024

 * As suggested before on this mailing list, JMH now acquires the file
lock trying to forbid the concurrent runs of multiple JMH instances.
Users may opt to ignore that lock.
  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7901013

 * User-settable property for the number of tailed lines to print on
forked VM error is added:
  http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jmh/rev/bae8cd49a7c1

Enjoy this patch release!

Thanks,