[jmm-dev] JDMM: a java memory model for non-cache-coherent memory architectures

Foivos S. Zakkak fivosz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:03:17 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I am a PhD student at the University of Crete and ICS-FORTH, and I am
studying the implementation of Java on non-cache-coherent architectures.

In ISMM '14, me and Polyvios Pratikakis presented
"JDMM: a java memory model for non-cache-coherent memory architectures"
a paper that I believe some of you might find of interest.

The paper is available for download from ISMM's table of contents:
http://ismm2014.cs.tufts.edu/toc.html

I would be glad to discuss with anyone interested in our work more
details, and we would appreciate any feedback.

Kind regards,
Foivos Zakkak
--
Foivos S. Zakkak                          PhD Candidate
Computer Science Department         University of Crete