RFR: Legacy JavaTest Automation Tool

gollayadav github.com+83762358+gollayadav at openjdk.java.net
Sat May 29 12:14:20 UTC 2021

On Wed, 19 May 2021 15:55:43 GMT, Dmitry Bessonov <dbessono at openjdk.org> wrote:

> A whole submodule was proposed for integration. Please provide more details regarding the proposed structure and layout of these tests.

- It was my mistake that I have tried requesting this PR#10(Legacy JavaTest Automation Tool) of "jt_gui_tests" directory with hidden ".git", that is why it is showing as "submodule" for integration.

- Now I have removed the ".git" from "jt_gui_tests" on my local sandbox and planning to integrate the same into the PR#10.