jtreg testing integrated

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu May 22 08:20:22 PDT 2008

Hi Jon,

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 08:24 -0700, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> The solution was to provide a utility called "EditLinks" within the
> JavaTest
> framework. I assume it is still available within JT Harness. This is a
> simple
> utility for post-processing the links within report files so that you
> can move
> report files and work directories around as you choose.

Heay that is pretty neat!

So I just did this in my icedtea6 dir:
$ for i in hotspot langtools jdk; do java -cp test/jtreg.jar \
  com.sun.javatest.EditLinks -e `pwd` \
  http://icedtea.classpath.org/~mjw/jtreg test/$i; done

And uploaded the results:
http://icedtea.classpath.org/~mjw/jtreg/test/

And indeed the links now work and you can get a html overview of the
failure lists and correct links to the .jtr files such as:
http://icedtea.classpath.org/~mjw/jtreg/test/jdk/JTreport/html/failed.html

Great,

Mark