Fwd: Re: Passing time factor to tests run under jtreg

Gary Adams gary.adams at oracle.com
Wed Nov 16 05:08:29 PST 2011

I'm investigating the current jdk tests with timeouts to see if we
can make them more reliable for slower machines. As a a first step,
I want to see if the jtreg command line arguments can be made
visible to the individual test.

Second I want to explore the information about the target machine that
can help adjust time limits from the time sensitive tests.