Prohibited package name: java.util.stream

Nabeel Memon nm3mon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:04:23 PDT 2013

Thanks. I noticed that and tried to follow the instructions and began
building from source. It's not just as straight-forward. Too many cryptic
errors. May be because i'm using OS X. I'll probably spin up a Fedora VM
image and try on top of that. In the meantime, are there any latest jtreg
binaries available for download?

Nabeel