JTreg spawns java processes and uses all memory with CONCURRENCY=auto

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu May 23 12:28:05 PDT 2013

I've incorporated some of the feedback I received here and noted the rest.

I am currently experimenting with the Hotspot test suite to get advice
for that.

I've linked the page in to the page "Running tests with jtreg", but not
to the top level page. I'd prefer to keep the top level page relatively
simply and well structured.  That being said, it seems there is a need
for some sort of page "Writing tests for jtreg", that should contain
helpful info or provide pointers to useful info that is specific to
jtreg (as compared to writing tests in general.)   When that page
appears, I think that deserves to be linked in to the top page.

-- Jon