updating TestNG and JUnit for jtreg

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed May 4 21:51:02 UTC 2016

For a while, jigsaw/jake and jtreg were evolving fast enough that
it didn't make sense to promote jtreg frequently, and it is still the
case that we occasionally rely on using jtreg tip in conjunction
with jigsaw/jake.   And, internally, we do have CI systems building
and using the upcoming new jtreg with a variety of jdki forests.

Anyone using jdk9/dev forests, or any other jdk* forest should
be OK to use the latest promotion of jtreg.

-- Jon