JTreg upwards compatibility?

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu May 12 16:22:01 UTC 2016

martin,

Can you elaborate a bit more on the issues you are seeing?
Are they due to changes in jtreg itself, or for example, changes
in the recommended libraries, like TestNG and JUnit?

Can you point to JBS issues or changesets where tests have
had to be updated?  I did a quick search through Mercurial
for jdk9/dev and jdk8u/jdk8u for changes to
CustomizedLambdaFormTest, but didn't find anything obvious.

-- Jon