running jtreg for jdk8u

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu Nov 24 00:04:39 UTC 2016

Hi David,

These messages from Manuela got stuck in the jtreg moderation queue for
some reason
and have only now been flushed. After some direct email exchange, I
believe the problems
have been resolved. Ultimately, the root cause was a conflict between a
pre-configured
virtual image and a newer version of jtreg.

-- Jon