jtreg support for --patch-module?

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Thu Jul 26 15:45:38 UTC 2018

Hej Roger,

I don't know what would be the canonical example, but many tests do this.
Look for such tests by finding partial java.base trees:

 ~/ws/jdk/test $ find -name java | grep java.base/java
./jdk/java/util/stream/boottest/java.base/java
./jdk/java/lang/instrument/java.base/java
./jdk/java/lang/invoke/lookup/java.base/java
./jdk/java/lang/invoke/java.base/java