Trying the prototype on Mac OS X (possible?)

Harrison Klaperman hlklaperman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:27:07 PDT 2010

I've been lurking on this mailing list for several months now and
would like to experiment with the prototype.  Unfortunately, there
doesn't seem to be a binary snapshot of JDK7 available for my
operating system, Mac OS 10.6.  I know that Apple insists on providing
its own version of a "recent" JDK with its OS.  Does that mean there's
no way of trying a different implementation/version?  Would I have to
build from source?  Thank you very much for your help!

Best,
Harrison