What am I doing wrong? hg: lambda/lambda/langtools: More bug fixes:

Howard Lovatt howard.lovatt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:02:23 PDT 2010

Hi Maurizio,

I am using the script generated by running make from the Mercurial
repository, the pertinent line from the langtools/dist/bin/javac
script is:

"/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.7.0_2010_07_30/Home//bin/java"
"${bcp:+-Xbootclasspath/p:"$bcp"}" ${ea} ${javaOpts} -jar
"${mydir}"/../lib/javac.jar ${toolOpts}

Where the java VM called is the MLVM from:

http://www.concord.org/~sbannasch/mlvm/

The javac script mentioned above is called by:

$jdk/javac -Xlint:all -source 7 -XDallowFunctionTypes -d
../build/classes $package/*.java

Cheers,

 -- Howard.

--