ForkJoinPool update

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Thu Aug 9 09:53:33 PDT 2012

On 08/09/12 12:47, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:

> Does that imply we risk timely integration into JDK8 mainline if JSR166x
> is not yet there? Should we contact someone (is it you BTW?) to get the
> ball rolling there?

We're pretty much always ready. We like to let users check out
preview versions as long as we can though, because integration
is not enough fun to do frequently, and it is especially not fun
when changes in integrated but not-yet-released versions require
that we file change requests to ourselves via Oracle.

-Doug