Request for Review : CR#8004015 : [final (?) pass] Add interface extends and defaults for basic functional interfaces

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Wed Dec 5 10:20:26 PST 2012

I have updated webrev again to fix some reported javadoc technical issues and added null handling specification to the {Int|Double|Long}Supplier.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/8004015/2/webrev/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/8004015/2/specdiff/java/util/function/package-summary.html

I believe that this iteration is complete (or very nearly so).

Mike