A no-arg sibling of java.util.function.Block ?

Sam Pullara spullara at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:28:08 PST 2012

I always thought of Block as Runnable with an argument and have used Runnable for tasks like this in JDK 6. YMMV.

"The Runnable interface should be implemented by any class whose instances are intended to be executed by a thread."

It will actually be executed by a thread and in a parallel case it may even be a different thread. I'm ok ideologically with using it.

Sam