lambda expression parameters

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Tue Dec 18 14:31:59 PST 2012

Agreed that this is something that has the right "nudge" to it.

One downside is that there is no keyword for "not final."  Which means
this is not a question about "final by default", but "final by decree",
unless we're willing to introduce new syntax for mutable (which we're
not.)  That's not terrible -- most people would probably never even
notice.  So, reasonable suggestion.