Lambda FAQ

Maurice Naftalin maurice at morninglight.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 07:27:30 PDT 2012

As a very late arrival at the party, I've been making a start on
educating myself.  It occurred to me that other people might
benefit from my effort, so I've been writing up my understanding
in FAQ tutorial-oriented style at http://www.lambdafaq.org.

So far there are a dozen or so questions, corresponding to much of
the material in SotL.  If it turns out to be useful, I should like to go
on to make it comprehensive.  (In fact, we --- Phil Wadler and I ---
are considering a new edition of /Java Generics and Collections, /to
include Java 8 features, so some of the FAQ material might end up
there.)

All comments (by e-mail or as comments on the website) or
contributions will be very welcome.

Maurice