Consumers and Suppliers

Zhong Yu zhong.j.yu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:27:28 PDT 2013

If you need to address a queue as a Consumer/Supplier, anything wrong with
queue::put and queue:take?

About the choice of name of "Consumer", I seriously hate it. It has a
connotation that the ownership of the object is transferred, and object
might be dissolved. In many of my use cases, "consumer" simply sounds
grotesque and totally misleading. I wish the choice was Procedure instead.
(I'm just venting, not asking for change.)

Zhong Yu