Helper classes

Sam Pullara spullara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:23:10 PDT 2013

I don't feel like we would be having this discussion if Java always
had statics in interfaces. It is the obvious place to put helpers that
are factories and other cases that do not act directly on the
interface type. So much so that people often put an inner class in the
interface just to get some semblance of this behavior.

Sam