Predicates?

Jason Schroeder shrode at subnature.com
Thu Apr 18 12:28:10 PDT 2013

Would these make good class comments for the class Predicates?  see Objects
plus a few choice others, ()->false is fine, etc.

I know it won't help programming-by-autocomplete "where is X?"  Those of us
used to adding "p" to function names see predicates everywhere.  But
autocomplete and static accesses mean the lambda-newbie needs a nudge to
see predicates everywhere too.