Raw types warning

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Thu Apr 18 14:04:26 PDT 2013

I'm not sure -- would require digging, and as you can imagine I've got a
few fires burning now.  But what I'm saying is that I think the
map-to-set / flatMap to Set::stream is a much more questionable
construction than flatMapping Dealer directly to Branch.  So if you can
get rid of your problem by making your code clearer, then its not really
a workaround.