RFR: JDK-8011920 (Main implementation classes for java.util.stream)

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu Apr 18 18:23:07 PDT 2013

Brian,

Are you asking for people to review the code, just to get some warm
fuzzy feedback,
or are you asking for a formal review of the code with the direct goal
of pushing 15K
LOC into jdk8/tl with no corresponding tests.

If you are looking to push bits soon, why can't you wait until you have
everything ready?

-- Jon