RFR JDK-8011426: java.util collection Spliterator implementations

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Thu Apr 18 21:52:10 PDT 2013

I reversed this change :

-final Collection<? extends E> c;
-
+        final Collection<E> c;

in Collections.UnmodifiableCollection instead opting or casts in the forEach and spliterator Methods.

- I wonder if it's worth it to have the NONNULL characteristic change in Collections::singletonSpliterator depending on element.

LinkedHashMap::

- needs an overridden spliterator providing ORDERED for it's entry set. (I can do this tomorrow if needed).

PriorityQueue::

- I am surprised the spliterator is not ORDERED.

Mike