VerifyError

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:06:32 PDT 2013

> To your knowledge, are there any "weird" environmental factors such as
> nontrivial classloader hierarchy (deployed to EE container?) or a security
> manager in play?

There was no EE container, however, the code was being run as part of a
test in junit.  The test itself was being run by maven.  I've just run the
same code on the commandline via just a regular main method in order to
rule maven out as a problem and I also get the same verifyerror.

It is possible there is some version skew; did you compile these files with
> an earlier binary and run time with a later one without recompiling?

I don't think so, I told maven to clean before running the test, and the
JAVA_HOME was pointing to b86 the entire time.

regards,

  Richard Warburton

  http://insightfullogic.com
  @RichardWarburto <http://twitter.com/richardwarburto>