ConcurrentHashMap serialization fix

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Fri Apr 26 06:58:38 PDT 2013

Hi Doug, Peter,

I did notice the change in serial form of CHMv8 when looking at another
issue. While the addition of serialPersistentFields containing
"segments" is welcome, there is still a change in serial form 7 to
CHMv8. Both "int segmentMask" and "int segmentShift" are part of the 7
serial form.

We can either add them to the new serialPersistentFields in CHMv8, or
request that they be removed from the serial form in JDK8.

-Chris.