<Swing Dev> EA8 build of Project Lanai (Java 2D Metal rendering pipeline for macOS) is now posted

Ajit Ghaisas AJIT.GHAISAS at ORACLE.COM
Mon Feb 1 04:22:14 UTC 2021

Hi Alan,

    Can you please check with the latest Lanai EA (EA-9 - https://jdk.java.net/lanai/) on macOS 10.12?
    It includes the JDK-8258754 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8258754> fix.

    Please use -Dsun.java2d.metal=True (note the capital ’T’) to get the confirmation message printed on the terminal.

Regards,
Ajit