RFR: 8258754: Gracefully fallback to the OpenGL rendering pipeline if Metal rendering pipeline initialization fails [v4]

Ajit Ghaisas aghaisas at openjdk.java.net
Fri Jan 8 07:03:38 UTC 2021

> This implements fallback to the OpenGL rendering pipeline if Metal rendering pipeline initialization fails.
> I have tested this fallback on 10.15.4 by stubbing code. We need real testing on a system where Metal is not available.

Ajit Ghaisas has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  implement fallback for OpenGL pipeline as well

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai/pull/147/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai/pull/147/files/9a6849a2..9856b1d3

Webrevs: