Fwd: I can't build in MacOS

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Apr 17 20:29:28 UTC 2019

On 17/04/2019 16:39, Altan Özlü wrote:
> Yea it doesn’t work if it’s in another thread both jdbc and pool example fails. I may need to change jdbc library from maria to mysql-connector-j.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the connection pool
doesn't work with regular threads either. Maybe it uses a thread local
that ties it to the thread that created the connection??

Did you do any experiments that didn't use the connection pool? I'm
curious if you managed to get hundreds of fibers chatting to the
database. I'm also curious if you re-enabled SSL as that was changed in
JDK 13 to use explicit locks so it should play well with fibers too.

-Alan