Fwd: I can't build in MacOS

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Apr 18 20:24:24 UTC 2019

On 18/04/2019 20:52, Altan Özlü wrote:
> I’ve fixed mysql problem and it works fine now.
> So here is a problem in mongodb driver and i believe it’s something you guys can do.
> :
>      java.base/sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.connect(SocketAdaptor.java:120) <== monitors:1
Looks like MongoDB is using a socket adaptor (SocketChannel::socket).
SocketChannel.connect or Socket.connect would be fine but we haven't
converted the socket adaptors due to a subtle spec issue with the
SelectableChanne::blockingLock. Are you building MongoDB as part of your
experiments, maybe you could change it to use getChannel().connect(...)
to get past this?

-Alan