Martin Sustrik's Structured Concurrency Talk in FOSDEM'19

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Tue Feb 5 17:06:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks to Volkan for pointing me to this mailing list. Frankly, I
haven't been even aware that structured concurrency is discussed in Java
circles.

What about setting up a mailing list to connect people dealing with it
in different languages? As far as I know it's at least C, Python, Kotlin
& Swift that implement some variant of it. Java, Go (there was a
proposal to add it to Go2 with "needs more discussion" status) and Nim
people are thinking about it. That sounds like quite a few people that
it would be interesting to talk to.

Martin