RFR: jsr166 integration 2019-09

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Sun Sep 15 22:14:14 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,

These changes have caused a number of tests to break and wreaked havoc
in our CI system (as those tests get executed a lot in different
configs). The problem seems to be changes to stack use and contents:

-
vmTestbase/nsk/monitoring/ThreadMXBean/ThreadInfo/SynchronizerLockingThreads/SynchronizerLockingThreads*
- vmTestbase/nsk/monitoring/ThreadMXBean/ThreadInfo/Multi/Multi*
- runtime/ReservedStack/ReservedStackTest.java
- java/lang/management/ThreadMXBean/LockedSynchronizers.java

I'm filing bugs for each test group, but we may need to problem-list
them in the meantime.

David
-----