Problems compiling the first class with Fibers

bren at juanantonio.info bren at juanantonio.info
Mon Sep 23 18:11:33 UTC 2019

Neither:

$ javac --enable-preview FiberTest1.java
error: --enable-preview must be used with either -source or --release
$ javac FiberTest1.java
FiberTest1.java:6: error: cannot find symbol
         try (var scope1 = FiberScope.open()) {
                           ^
   symbol:   variable FiberScope
   location: class FiberTest1
1 error

Maybe the JVM requires that Fiber, FiberScope, Continuations &
ContinuationsScope are as part of Java 13, at least for this branch.

In any case, after the second build with latest commits, the compiler
doesn´t find the classes but I see the classes in Intellij java.base /
java.lang.*

Juan Antonio