RFR: Whitespaces [v2]

Coleen Phillimore coleenp at openjdk.java.net
Fri Apr 30 12:14:28 UTC 2021

> I have a vi macro that strips out whitespaces so the change I'm doing looks like a lot more changes than I have.  This pull request is to fix the trailing whitespaces.

Coleen Phillimore has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains two additional commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'fibers' into whitespace
 - Whitespaces

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/37/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/37/files/54eecf37..4ef67def

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=loom&pr=37&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=loom&pr=37&range=00-01

  Stats: 1695 lines in 64 files changed: 1031 ins; 311 del; 353 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/37.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom pull/37/head:pull/37

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/37