Building loom for ARMv6l

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Tue Jun 22 06:24:24 UTC 2021

On 22/06/2021 01:48, David Holmes wrote:
> :
>
> But I don't know if there is any Loom support for ARM32 at this stage.

x64 only for now with the aarch64 port in progress.  This project
doesn't currently have any plan to port to x86, arm32 or other
architectures. At some point we'll send mail to porters-dev about this.
It might be that the maintainers of some ports will want to contribute
before integration. From what I can tell, this approach is working in
Project Panama.

-Alan