Async-Await in Vertx with Project Loom

August Nagro augustnagro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:47:48 UTC 2021

That's understandable.

I hope eventually the ability to await Futures (or Rx, Mutiny, ZIO, etc)
can be expressed, because it adds a lot of value to these ecosystems. You
can 'code like you're sync', while still getting a Monad when you want,
like to configure retry and timeout.

With regards to a custom scheduler, can you elaborate on that idea?