RFR: 8276713: breakpointOtherStratum/Test.java tests failing with "Stratum mismatch"

Chris Plummer cjplummer at openjdk.java.net
Fri Apr 29 03:14:31 UTC 2022

I removed some classpath changes that were causing JVMTI to fail to find the .smap file for a couple of stratum tests. The changes appear to be unecessary.

I restored the commented out of the code to what it looks like in jdk. I did this to minimize diff with jdk, but if you wish I could either completely remove the commented code, or at least improve the formatting.

Tested with loom-tier1-5 on fibers branch and tier1-5 on jep-vt branch.

Commit messages:
 - Get rid of unecessary classpath changes.

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/178/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=loom&pr=178&range=00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/178.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom pull/178/head:pull/178