Motivation to put Continuation, ContinuationScope, and Scope in jdk.internal.vm package

Daniel Hinojosa dhinojosa at evolutionnext.com
Fri Jul 22 03:40:40 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have been watching Loom and have been excited about it and I can't wait
for the first official preview this fall.  I had one example that I used in
demonstrating continuations and scope but it seems now that it was placed
in an internal package and likely inaccessible by the module system. Is
there any use case where a developer may want to use the Continuation,
ContinuationScope and Scope objects for their purposes and would you
consider moving it back out into public use?

Danno