RFR: 8282792: Loom: Fix optimized build after commit 4d2710 [v2]

Hao Sun haosun at openjdk.java.net
Wed Mar 23 01:57:19 UTC 2022

> In commit 4d2710[1], one invocation of function print_frames() is moved
> from condition `!PRODUCT` to condition `ASSERT`. As a result, all the
> usages are now under condition `ASSERT`, leading to the compilation
> warning "unused-function" in optimized VM build.
>
> Hence, in this patch, we move the defintion of function print_frames()
> to condition `ASSERT`.
>
> [1] https://github.com/openjdk/loom/commit/4d2710#diff-74c5a41cb3476b29151b4a13732cf4756879de0aa1b1d8c4d73c38e570413fcfR2851

Hao Sun has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains two commits:

 - Merge branch 'fibers' into optimized-build

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/98/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=loom&pr=98&range=01
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom/pull/98.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/loom pull/98/head:pull/98