Why does `ScopedValue.where(SCOPE_VALUE, val).call()` throw Exception?

Holo The Sage Wolf holo3146 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:30:44 UTC 2023

> Do you have a way to help me find that Amber discussion?

Here is the start of the thread:
https://mail.openjdk.org/pipermail/amber-dev/2023-March/007849.html

But the relevant part (the discussion I had with Brian Goetz) starts here:
https://mail.openjdk.org/pipermail/amber-dev/2023-March/007858.html

The end conclusion was what you probably expect it to be, but I think it is
important discussion to have and I hope that when few features will finally
finalize and there will be a bit of free time to the team the discussion
will start to be active again

--
Holo The Wise Wolf Of Yoitsu