Single Thread Continuation

Andrii Lomakin lomakin.andrey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 06:30:22 UTC 2023

Hi Robert

The primary use case should not be identified only by the immediate use
case of people working in the same area.
I have talked with lead developers of several companies that produce
mainstream and quite popular products (which I can not name
for confidentiality reasons, though I completely understand that my claim
does not look very persuasive in such form), who confirmed that they do
need the support of custom schedulers for efficient integration of io_uring
based solutions.

As you can see in this thread there are also other reasons aside from usage
of io_uring why custom schedulers must be implemented.
Which together form quite a big amount of use cases to pay attention to.

--
Best regards,
Andrii Lomakin.