[External] : Re: Adaptation of IO classes to the VTs

Andrii Lomakin lomakin.andrey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:21:04 UTC 2023

|  Yes. As a matter of fact, we’re exploring two solutions simultaneously.
One with less-than-ideal performance, which could hopefully be delivered
sooner, and another with ideal performance but that will likely take longer
to deliver. It’s possible we’ll deliver the short term solution first, and
the long-term solution later.
Cool, hope to read more details about those implementations once they are
ready!

--
Best regards,
Andrii Lomakin.