Native methods and virtual threads

Brian S O'Neill bronee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:54:26 UTC 2023

It's not the same process. Optimize first and then measure isn't the
same as measure first and then optimize. Because the Blocker class
exists and is in use, how can you measure what affect it has for real
applications compared to it not existing? Perhaps it should be off by
default and then be enabled with a system property?