Wrapping virtual threads in predefined ExecutorService.

Attila Kelemen attila.kelemen85 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 12:16:40 UTC 2023

I do not doubt that. I just don't think that using virtual threads can
retain that advantage (though I always reserve the right to be wrong :)).
Because the greatest benefit is coming from not needing to use locks, in
which case you can just start N virtual threads, and be probably fine.

Regardless, I would love to see support for virtual thread groups with
distinct sets of carrier threads (or anything equivalent). I just don't
think that in your case that would bring a big advantage.

Andrii Lomakin <lomakin.andrey at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. jún.
17., Szo, 14:00):