Heads-up: Pushing jdk7u-osx to jdk7u-dev

Scott Kovatch scott.kovatch at oracle.com
Wed Feb 1 09:00:11 PST 2012

I assume you'll send out an announcement when this is done -- I'll take care of updating the macosx-port information page.

At some point I would think that the Mac-specific information should be added to the main OpenJDK pages, as the 'macosx-port' project is pretty much done now, right?  Mac OS X is just  another platform.

-- Scott K.